Here are many questions and answers to help our students. The Child Psychology and Pedagogy is now very important for the examination related with teaching like TET, S.I etc. Right answer are given in BOLD.
Q1: It is said that a teacher in the classroom is a
Q2: Some students are backward in studies. What will be your attitude towards them?
Q3: For harmonious development of the personality of the child, parent should
(1) overprotect the child.
(2) regularly compare the child with other children.
(3) provide conducive environment at home.
(4) engage qualified teachers.
Q4: Which of the following characteristics is most essential to make you a good teacher?
(1) Sympathy for students.
(2) Proficiency of language.
(3) Thoroughness of knowledge.
(4) Effective communication.
Q5: Identify the main objective of teaching
(1) To give notes to students.
(2) To prepare students to pass the examinations.
(3) To prepare students for jobs.
(4) To develop the thinking power of students.
Q6: Students achievement mainly depends on
(1) The use of good textbooks.
(2) The care taken by the parents.
(3) The teaching-learning process in the classroom.
(4) The discipline imposed in the school.
Q7: I praise the teacher who ….
(1) has pleasing personality.
(2) is friendly with students.
(3) has strict control over the students.
(4) knows the problems of students and helps them.
Q8: Absenteeism in the class can be minimised by …
(1) Teaching effectively and regularly.
(2) Ignoring the fact of absenteeism.
(3) Punishing the students.
(4) Informing the parents.
Q9: The new millennium teacher is addressed as
(2) Learning facilitator
Q10: If a student is aggressive in the class, the teacher should …
(1) Inform police.
(2) Inform the headmaster.
(3) Advise him properly.
(4) Punish him.